Could you be our next Mothers’ Classes Coordinator?
Jacari is looking for a committed student to coordinate our weekly Mothers’ English Classes, from the beginning of Trinity 2017.
These classes are for local women learning English as another language. They are held in local schools and are taught by a team of dedicated Jacari volunteers.
The Mothers’ Class Coordinator will oversee the running of these classes, to ensure they go smoothly, and facilitate the teaching and learning, with the support of the full-time Jacari Coordinator.
- Liaising between the schools and volunteer teachers
- You would not be required to teach these classes (though you may find it helpful)
- Time required is regular but not consistent – it will vary between 1-2 hours a week (with another 1-2 hours if also planning and teaching a class)
- Committed to helping local community
- Organised and good time management skills
- Good communication and people management skills
To apply, fill out the form below by midnight of Friday 10th March 2017
We are holding an information session at the
Turl Street Kitchen on FRIDAY 3rd MARCH at 5:30pm.
If you would like to know more about this role, please come along! If you can’t make it, email firstname.lastname@example.org and Sabreen will be happy to give you more information.